Thursday, December 2, 2010

as to why

So much in my head is left unsaid. most of the time its simply cause the people around me dont understand, other times its because I'm not sure how to explain what im feeling or thinking. so as to why i posted the Back to December son from Taylor Swift a) because its a great song and b) because i may not go back to December but i go back. a couple of years ago when i was in school a boy told me i was really pretty, he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said no. you might be wondering why not right? in those days i let myself be peer pressured into doing stupid stuff. so when i told my friends he'd asked me out and they said he was a loser, and i was to good for him i believed them and chose to break his heart. about 2 years passed, i still saw him and i guess he took courage and asked me out again. by that point i though he was really sweet and even though my friends still didn't like him i finally said yes. i have to say he was the sweetest most romantic guy i could ever have wanted. every day he would give me a flower, a note, or some sort of thing to say how much he cared about me. those were the days i still remember and wish i still had. as you might have guessed some thing happened, what happened was my family moved away. i dont know why but that day i didn't say goodbye i didn't tell him  was leaving school nothing, i just left.  i think i thought i would find him again that i would just ask a friend and we could still be together but that didn't happen. when i was finally able to ask about him i was told he'd moved away to another state and away from me. i still miss him and i still wish i could know what happened to him but so much time has passed and maybe he doesn't remember me so anyways that's the reason i posted back to December.
                                                       as always
                                                          Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Truly Swoon worthy responses