Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at her blog Breaking the Spine. Were we can spotlight what ever books we're waiting for. This my first "waiting on Wednesday and I'm really excited to present to you all the books I'm most anticipating.  
My most anticipated book this time is:

 
Inheritance (Inheritance Cycle book #4 )
By: Christopher Paolini 
publication: November 8th 2011
publisher:Random house
    
Not so very long ago, Eragon—Shadeslayer, Dragon Rider—was nothing more than a poor farm boy, and his dragon, Saphira, only a blue stone in the forest. Now the fate of an entire civilization rests on their shoulders.

Long months of training and battle have brought victories and hope, but they have also brought heartbreaking loss. And still, the real battle lies ahead: they must confront Galbatorix. When they do, they will have to be strong enough to defeat him. And if they cannot, no one can. There will be no second chances.

The Rider and his dragon have come further than anyone dared to hope. But can they topple the evil king and restore justice to Alagaƫsia? And if so, at what cost? -
From Goodreads

I was thinking of doing another book for my first ever "Waiting on" Wednesday blog post but as i was reading my mail today i saw an email by Barnes and Noble and i immediately opened it because it said "Just announced  Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle Series finale." Once i opened it was all about how Random house had just revealed the publication date, Cover, and Title of the last book in the series. Since I've been waiting for this one for a long long time i though it deserved a blog post. I really can't wait to read this one bitter sweet to see a series end but I'm sure I'll find another series to start soon enough .For now that's it, what are you waiting for?

as always , Carol


 

4 comments:

  1. I can't decide whether I want to read this or not. I loved Eragon but since then I have lost a lot on interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I still need to read Eragon! Happy Reading! Here's my WoW!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments =D
    @ Jules i know when I first started reading this series i kind of dropped it, mostly because it took for ever to get the next one, but I've read all three now and I"m pretty happy I did it's been worth it.

    @Christy you really should its an awesome book series kind of long but worth it and you don't have to wait a long time to get the last book since it's out this year =D
    as always ♥, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series is on my TBR pile, I haven't even read the first one!

    I'm anxiously waiting for Lover Unleashed which is book #9 of The Black Dagger Brotherhood. :::swoon::: <3

    ReplyDelete

Truly Swoon worthy responses